Jefferies Raises Price Target on GTT Communications (GTT) Following 3Q Release
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on GTT Communications (NYSE: GTT), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue of $131.9mn was relatively in line with the Street. Adjusted EBITDA of $32.1mn topped the Street estimates of $30.8mn. Concurrent with earnings, GTT announced the acquisition of Hibernia Networks for $590mn, including $515mn in cash and $75mn in GTT shares.
Analyst Scott Goldman commented, "Results continue to reflect strong organic growth accompanied by margin expansion. The acquisition of Hibernia furthers GTT's strategic goals, adding new services and clients, while also bringing in fiber assets in fast growing market segments. GTT expects to remain acquisitive, targeting 10-20% annual revenue growth, inclusive of 8-10% organic growth. In our view, GTT remains an attractive undervalued growth story and we raise our target to $30."
Shares of GTT Communications closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!