Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $27.00), after adjusting estimates. Jefferies raised 2017 and 2018 estimates to $0.95 and $1.45 from $0.70 and $1.25 primarily on higher Subsea Tech margins and a modest uptick to Surface Tech revenues.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "We grow more comfortable with the prospect of a sizeable increase in Subsea orders in 2017 and that FTI's on-going efforts to create a lower and more efficient cost base will translate into more robust margins near and long-term than previously expected. Valuation (on both a DCF and multiples basis) limits upside, however we retain our preference for FTI within our capital equipment coverage group. Raise PT to $33 from $27; maintain Hold."
Shares of FMC Technologies closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!