Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $27.00), after adjusting estimates. Jefferies raised 2017 and 2018 estimates to $0.95 and $1.45 from $0.70 and $1.25 primarily on higher Subsea Tech margins and a modest uptick to Surface Tech revenues.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "We grow more comfortable with the prospect of a sizeable increase in Subsea orders in 2017 and that FTI's on-going efforts to create a lower and more efficient cost base will translate into more robust margins near and long-term than previously expected. Valuation (on both a DCF and multiples basis) limits upside, however we retain our preference for FTI within our capital equipment coverage group. Raise PT to $33 from $27; maintain Hold."
Shares of FMC Technologies closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!