Jefferies Raises Price Target on F5 Networks (FFIV) to $130 Following Analyst Day
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV), and raised the price target to $130.00 (from $120.00), following the company's analyst day. F5 continues to focus hard on its opportunity in the Cloud and reinvigorating Y/Y Product growth rates. Management provided a detailed look into the factors driving customer buying decisions right now. The Cloud discussion emphasized application and workload portability across on-premise data center and multiple Cloud environments.
Analyst George Notter commented, "F5’s Analyst Day focused on its Cloud strategy and new features of its product refresh. We think F5 is well positioned to benefit from all the disruption in the application infrastructure space right now. Nonetheless — at current levels — we still feel that the risk/reward is balanced."
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $142.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!