Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exact Sciences (EXAS) as HEDIS Includes Cologuard in Quality Measures
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS), and raised the price target to $23.00 (from $20.00), after NCQA published an updated 2017 HEDIS quality measure that included Cologuard. HEDIS inclusion now provides an immediate economic incentive for payors, physicians & larger health systems to adopt Cologuard.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "NCQA released 2017 HEDIS quality measures for colorectal cancer screening that now include Cologuard with a 3-yr interval. While the news was widely expected, Cologuard's formal inclusion in HEDIS creates an economic incentive for physicians to adopt (removes gating factor that has existed to-date) & marks a key milestone toward establishing the test as a standard of care. We are hiking our PT to $23 (from $20) on higher intermediate-term cash flow forecasts."
Shares of Exact Sciences closed at $18.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!