Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exact Sciences (EXAS) as HEDIS Includes Cologuard in Quality Measures
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS), and raised the price target to $23.00 (from $20.00), after NCQA published an updated 2017 HEDIS quality measure that included Cologuard. HEDIS inclusion now provides an immediate economic incentive for payors, physicians & larger health systems to adopt Cologuard.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "NCQA released 2017 HEDIS quality measures for colorectal cancer screening that now include Cologuard with a 3-yr interval. While the news was widely expected, Cologuard's formal inclusion in HEDIS creates an economic incentive for physicians to adopt (removes gating factor that has existed to-date) & marks a key milestone toward establishing the test as a standard of care. We are hiking our PT to $23 (from $20) on higher intermediate-term cash flow forecasts."
Shares of Exact Sciences closed at $18.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!