Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exact Sciences (EXAS) as HEDIS Includes Cologuard in Quality Measures
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS), and raised the price target to $23.00 (from $20.00), after NCQA published an updated 2017 HEDIS quality measure that included Cologuard. HEDIS inclusion now provides an immediate economic incentive for payors, physicians & larger health systems to adopt Cologuard.
Analyst Brandon Couillard commented, "NCQA released 2017 HEDIS quality measures for colorectal cancer screening that now include Cologuard with a 3-yr interval. While the news was widely expected, Cologuard's formal inclusion in HEDIS creates an economic incentive for physicians to adopt (removes gating factor that has existed to-date) & marks a key milestone toward establishing the test as a standard of care. We are hiking our PT to $23 (from $20) on higher intermediate-term cash flow forecasts."
Shares of Exact Sciences closed at $18.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!