Jefferies Raises Price Target on Esterline Technologies (ESL) to $92 Following Strong 4Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Esterline Technologies (NYSE: ESL), and raised the price target to $92.00 (from $87.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. The company initiated revenue guidance of $2.0-$2.05BB implying 0-3% growth, which is in line with expectations.
Analyst Howard A. Rubel commented, "ESL reported Q4:16 Adj. EPS of $1.96 vs. our est./cons. of $1.62/$1.60. GAAP EPS was $1.75. Better operations accounted for the beat. The company initiated FY17 Adjusted EPS guidance of $4.50-$4.90, which compares to our prior estimate/cons. of $5.30/$5.27. The difference is a higher tax rate (25% vs. our est. of 20%). FY16 Adj. EPS was $4.86."
Shares of Esterline Tech closed at $78.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!