Jefferies Raises Price Target on Esterline Technologies (ESL) to $92 Following Strong 4Q
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Esterline Technologies (NYSE: ESL), and raised the price target to $92.00 (from $87.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. The company initiated revenue guidance of $2.0-$2.05BB implying 0-3% growth, which is in line with expectations.
Analyst Howard A. Rubel commented, "ESL reported Q4:16 Adj. EPS of $1.96 vs. our est./cons. of $1.62/$1.60. GAAP EPS was $1.75. Better operations accounted for the beat. The company initiated FY17 Adjusted EPS guidance of $4.50-$4.90, which compares to our prior estimate/cons. of $5.30/$5.27. The difference is a higher tax rate (25% vs. our est. of 20%). FY16 Adj. EPS was $4.86."
Shares of Esterline Tech closed at $78.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!