Jefferies Raises Price Target on Esterline Technologies (ESL) to $92 Following Strong 4Q
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Esterline Technologies (NYSE: ESL), and raised the price target to $92.00 (from $87.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. The company initiated revenue guidance of $2.0-$2.05BB implying 0-3% growth, which is in line with expectations.
Analyst Howard A. Rubel commented, "ESL reported Q4:16 Adj. EPS of $1.96 vs. our est./cons. of $1.62/$1.60. GAAP EPS was $1.75. Better operations accounted for the beat. The company initiated FY17 Adjusted EPS guidance of $4.50-$4.90, which compares to our prior estimate/cons. of $5.30/$5.27. The difference is a higher tax rate (25% vs. our est. of 20%). FY16 Adj. EPS was $4.86."
Shares of Esterline Tech closed at $78.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!