Jefferies Raises Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $20 Following 1Q Report
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. EROS reported revenues of $71M, ahead of $65M expectations. F2Q revenue and adjusted EBITDA estimates are $61M and $10M vs. $70M and $5M.
Analyst John Janedis commented, "EROS reported F1Q rev and EBITDA of $71M and $18.2M, above our $65M / $16.9M expectations. The beat was in large part driven by a more favorable mix of high budget films, and the resumption of catalog sales - although this has also resulted in higher DSOs. Most importantly, mgmt increased its F17 Eros Now sub target to 2M (as F1Q reported 1.1M already tops prev guid. of 1M)."
Shares of Eros International Plc closed at $15.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!