Jefferies Raises Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $20 Following 1Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. EROS reported revenues of $71M, ahead of $65M expectations. F2Q revenue and adjusted EBITDA estimates are $61M and $10M vs. $70M and $5M.
Analyst John Janedis commented, "EROS reported F1Q rev and EBITDA of $71M and $18.2M, above our $65M / $16.9M expectations. The beat was in large part driven by a more favorable mix of high budget films, and the resumption of catalog sales - although this has also resulted in higher DSOs. Most importantly, mgmt increased its F17 Eros Now sub target to 2M (as F1Q reported 1.1M already tops prev guid. of 1M)."
Shares of Eros International Plc closed at $15.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!