Jefferies Raises Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $20 Following 1Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. EROS reported revenues of $71M, ahead of $65M expectations. F2Q revenue and adjusted EBITDA estimates are $61M and $10M vs. $70M and $5M.
Analyst John Janedis commented, "EROS reported F1Q rev and EBITDA of $71M and $18.2M, above our $65M / $16.9M expectations. The beat was in large part driven by a more favorable mix of high budget films, and the resumption of catalog sales - although this has also resulted in higher DSOs. Most importantly, mgmt increased its F17 Eros Now sub target to 2M (as F1Q reported 1.1M already tops prev guid. of 1M)."
Shares of Eros International Plc closed at $15.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!