Jefferies Raises Price Target on Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Following Strong 4Q and Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC), and raised the price target to $79.00 (from $75.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. EPC delivered a solid 4Q topline, including organic sales of +9.2%, compared to the Street's +3.2% estimate. EPC's initial FY17 outlook calls for EPS of $3.80-$4.00, ~6% above Street estimates.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We are raising our FY17-18 EBITDA est. by 4-6% following EPC's strong 4Q and better than expected FY17 EPS guidance. Mgmt.'s emphasis on cost-cutting (ZBS) is appropriate and provides a source for investment, while competitive pressures remain intense, particularly in wet shave. Stock upside looks limited following today's bounce, particularly as "takeout story" rightfully moves to the back-burner (at least for now). Hold, PT to $79."
Shares of Edgewell Personal Care closed at $79.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!