Jefferies Raises Price Target on Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Following Strong 4Q and Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC), and raised the price target to $79.00 (from $75.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. EPC delivered a solid 4Q topline, including organic sales of +9.2%, compared to the Street's +3.2% estimate. EPC's initial FY17 outlook calls for EPS of $3.80-$4.00, ~6% above Street estimates.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We are raising our FY17-18 EBITDA est. by 4-6% following EPC's strong 4Q and better than expected FY17 EPS guidance. Mgmt.'s emphasis on cost-cutting (ZBS) is appropriate and provides a source for investment, while competitive pressures remain intense, particularly in wet shave. Stock upside looks limited following today's bounce, particularly as "takeout story" rightfully moves to the back-burner (at least for now). Hold, PT to $79."
Shares of Edgewell Personal Care closed at $79.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!