Jefferies Raises Price Target on Eaton Vance (EV) to $38 Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $34.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Estimate remain unchanged at $0.57 for the quarter and increased $0.06 to $2.63 for F2017 as a result of the flow through from higher aum's.
Analyst Daniel Fannon commented, "Ahead of earnings on 8/17, we are maintaining our F3Q16 estimate and increasing F2017 estimates by $0.06 to better reflect positive market impact. Retail flows were flat to down modestly q/q with bank loan funds showing signs of improvement late in the qtr. Notably, EV signed its first material broker/ dealer distributor (UBS) for its NextShares product offering in July."
Shares of Eaton Vance closed at $38.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Mitsubishi UFJ Upgrades Concho Resources (CXO) to Overweight
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Jefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!