Jefferies Raises Price Target on Commvault Systems (CVLT) After Visiting with Management
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $60.00), after visiting the company's headquarters with management. Much of our conversation was encouraging. However, Jefferies notes that significant execution risk remains, as CVLT continues to be in a transitionary period back to growth.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "We recently visited CVLT’s headquarters to meet with CEO Bob Hammer, COO Al Bunte, CTO Brian Brockway, and Director of IR Michael Picariello. We gained clarity on the company’s position today and vision for the future, and while we recognize execution risk remains, we walk away with increased confidence in the company going forward. Maintain Buy; raising PT to $64."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $52.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!