Jefferies Raises Price Target on Commvault Systems (CVLT) After Visiting with Management
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $60.00), after visiting the company's headquarters with management. Much of our conversation was encouraging. However, Jefferies notes that significant execution risk remains, as CVLT continues to be in a transitionary period back to growth.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "We recently visited CVLT’s headquarters to meet with CEO Bob Hammer, COO Al Bunte, CTO Brian Brockway, and Director of IR Michael Picariello. We gained clarity on the company’s position today and vision for the future, and while we recognize execution risk remains, we walk away with increased confidence in the company going forward. Maintain Buy; raising PT to $64."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $52.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Downgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Hold, Likes Company, Remains Cautious On Near Term Outlook
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!