Jefferies Raises Price Target on Commvault Systems (CVLT) After Visiting with Management
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $60.00), after visiting the company's headquarters with management. Much of our conversation was encouraging. However, Jefferies notes that significant execution risk remains, as CVLT continues to be in a transitionary period back to growth.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "We recently visited CVLT’s headquarters to meet with CEO Bob Hammer, COO Al Bunte, CTO Brian Brockway, and Director of IR Michael Picariello. We gained clarity on the company’s position today and vision for the future, and while we recognize execution risk remains, we walk away with increased confidence in the company going forward. Maintain Buy; raising PT to $64."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $52.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!