Jefferies Raises Price Target on Commvault Systems (CVLT) After Visiting with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $60.00), after visiting the company's headquarters with management. Much of our conversation was encouraging. However, Jefferies notes that significant execution risk remains, as CVLT continues to be in a transitionary period back to growth.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "We recently visited CVLT’s headquarters to meet with CEO Bob Hammer, COO Al Bunte, CTO Brian Brockway, and Director of IR Michael Picariello. We gained clarity on the company’s position today and vision for the future, and while we recognize execution risk remains, we walk away with increased confidence in the company going forward. Maintain Buy; raising PT to $64."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $52.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!