Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO), and raised the price target to $46.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. KO's 3Q EPS of $0.49 came in $0.01 ahead of Street est. with org sales growth of 3% relatively in-line. KO reaffirmed its guide for +3% org sales and for EPS to decline -4-7% in FY16.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We are modestly adjusting our FY16-18e EPS following KO's in-line 3Q report. Global macros remain volatile (incl. key EMs) and weakness in KO's bottling ops will likely keep the co.'s org sales growth below its 4-5% LT algo. Following 2Q guide-down, 3Q offered no real surprises and was a good step toward restoring investor confidence; however, we see a dearth of catalysts, Street est. look reasonable, and valuation looks full at 24x EV/ULFCF. Hold, PT to $46."
Shares of Coca-Cola closed at $42.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!