Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO), and raised the price target to $46.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. KO's 3Q EPS of $0.49 came in $0.01 ahead of Street est. with org sales growth of 3% relatively in-line. KO reaffirmed its guide for +3% org sales and for EPS to decline -4-7% in FY16.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We are modestly adjusting our FY16-18e EPS following KO's in-line 3Q report. Global macros remain volatile (incl. key EMs) and weakness in KO's bottling ops will likely keep the co.'s org sales growth below its 4-5% LT algo. Following 2Q guide-down, 3Q offered no real surprises and was a good step toward restoring investor confidence; however, we see a dearth of catalysts, Street est. look reasonable, and valuation looks full at 24x EV/ULFCF. Hold, PT to $46."
Shares of Coca-Cola closed at $42.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!