Jefferies Raises Price Target on China Biologic Products (CBPO) to $155; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on China Biologic Products (NASDAQ: CBPO), and raised the price target to $155.00 (from $136.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Total sales revenue was up 15.6% yoy and Non-GAAP net income was up 23.0% yoy despite fx drag.
Analyst Kevin Zhao commented, "CBPO posted strong 2Q16 results and encouraging updates. Key highlights include: No. 1 market shares in albumin, IVIG and PP in 1H16; approved plan to increase stake in Guizhou subsidiary; ASP uptrend; smooth ramp-up of Hebei centre. In the coming months, a few big provinces are publishing tendering results, which we believe will further consolidate ASP uptrend and boost market sentiment on the sector. Maintain Buy and raise PT to US$155."
Shares of China Biologic Products closed at $134.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!