Jefferies Raises Price Target on China Biologic Products (CBPO) to $155; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on China Biologic Products (NASDAQ: CBPO), and raised the price target to $155.00 (from $136.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Total sales revenue was up 15.6% yoy and Non-GAAP net income was up 23.0% yoy despite fx drag.
Analyst Kevin Zhao commented, "CBPO posted strong 2Q16 results and encouraging updates. Key highlights include: No. 1 market shares in albumin, IVIG and PP in 1H16; approved plan to increase stake in Guizhou subsidiary; ASP uptrend; smooth ramp-up of Hebei centre. In the coming months, a few big provinces are publishing tendering results, which we believe will further consolidate ASP uptrend and boost market sentiment on the sector. Maintain Buy and raise PT to US$155."
Shares of China Biologic Products closed at $134.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!