Jefferies Raises Price Target on China Biologic Products (CBPO) to $155; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on China Biologic Products (NASDAQ: CBPO), and raised the price target to $155.00 (from $136.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Total sales revenue was up 15.6% yoy and Non-GAAP net income was up 23.0% yoy despite fx drag.
Analyst Kevin Zhao commented, "CBPO posted strong 2Q16 results and encouraging updates. Key highlights include: No. 1 market shares in albumin, IVIG and PP in 1H16; approved plan to increase stake in Guizhou subsidiary; ASP uptrend; smooth ramp-up of Hebei centre. In the coming months, a few big provinces are publishing tendering results, which we believe will further consolidate ASP uptrend and boost market sentiment on the sector. Maintain Buy and raise PT to US$155."
Shares of China Biologic Products closed at $134.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!