Jefferies Raises Price Target on Chemours (CC) to $17; Reiterates Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Chemours (NYSE: CC), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EBITDA was $268m, ahead of consensus of $202m and reflected $60m of cost reductions and ~$54m of raw material benefits.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 underscored Chemours' ability to capitalize on improving market conditions in Opteon and TiO2 while executing on cost reductions, divestitures and deleveraging. Seasonality will impact Q4 though TiO2 price increases should gain traction in 1H17. We expect shares to remain range-bound until the next tranche of litigation is adjudicated, earliest in 2H17, with volatility around price announcements."
Shares of Chemours closed at $19.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Raising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!