Jefferies Raises Price Target on Chemours (CC) to $17; Reiterates Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Chemours (NYSE: CC), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EBITDA was $268m, ahead of consensus of $202m and reflected $60m of cost reductions and ~$54m of raw material benefits.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 underscored Chemours' ability to capitalize on improving market conditions in Opteon and TiO2 while executing on cost reductions, divestitures and deleveraging. Seasonality will impact Q4 though TiO2 price increases should gain traction in 1H17. We expect shares to remain range-bound until the next tranche of litigation is adjudicated, earliest in 2H17, with volatility around price announcements."
Shares of Chemours closed at $19.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Raising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!