Jefferies Raises Price Target on Chemours (CC) to $17; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Chemours (NYSE: CC), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EBITDA was $268m, ahead of consensus of $202m and reflected $60m of cost reductions and ~$54m of raw material benefits.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Q3 underscored Chemours' ability to capitalize on improving market conditions in Opteon and TiO2 while executing on cost reductions, divestitures and deleveraging. Seasonality will impact Q4 though TiO2 price increases should gain traction in 1H17. We expect shares to remain range-bound until the next tranche of litigation is adjudicated, earliest in 2H17, with volatility around price announcements."
Shares of Chemours closed at $19.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Raising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!