Jefferies Raises Price Target on Chemours (CC) to $15; Reiterates Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Chemours (NYSE: CC), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $10.00), after adjusting estimates for tailwinds. Jefferies raised 2016 estimates $0.15 to $0.80, 2017 $0.40 to $1.35, and 2018 $0.35 to $1.90.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "We are raising our estimates to better reflect tailwinds from TiO2 pricing, the ramp in production at Altamira and the success with the Opteon product line. Wild cards remain -- both litigation headline risk over the next 12 months and, in the medium-term, the need to manage the TiO2 industry evolution, particularly in China."
Shares of Chemours closed at $13.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!