Jefferies Raises Price Target on Chemours (CC) to $15; Reiterates Hold
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Chemours (NYSE: CC), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $10.00), after adjusting estimates for tailwinds. Jefferies raised 2016 estimates $0.15 to $0.80, 2017 $0.40 to $1.35, and 2018 $0.35 to $1.90.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "We are raising our estimates to better reflect tailwinds from TiO2 pricing, the ramp in production at Altamira and the success with the Opteon product line. Wild cards remain -- both litigation headline risk over the next 12 months and, in the medium-term, the need to manage the TiO2 industry evolution, particularly in China."
Shares of Chemours closed at $13.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!