Jefferies Raises Price Target on Chemours (CC) to $15; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Chemours (NYSE: CC), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $10.00), after adjusting estimates for tailwinds. Jefferies raised 2016 estimates $0.15 to $0.80, 2017 $0.40 to $1.35, and 2018 $0.35 to $1.90.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "We are raising our estimates to better reflect tailwinds from TiO2 pricing, the ramp in production at Altamira and the success with the Opteon product line. Wild cards remain -- both litigation headline risk over the next 12 months and, in the medium-term, the need to manage the TiO2 industry evolution, particularly in China."
Shares of Chemours closed at $13.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!