Jefferies Raises Price Target on Charter Communications (CHTR) to $280
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), and raised the price target to $280.00 (from $244.00), following the company's 3Q.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Despite modestly weaker sub metrics and in-line revenue, Charter reported strong EBITDA growth as synergies appear to be coming at a faster pace. While navigating a complex integration, the company is executing at a high level, though still faces heavy lifting in all-digital and Spectrum deployments across the acquired base. The elevated synergy outlook provides comfort, helping fund investments and to mitigate the costs of in-sourcing still to come."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $247.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!