Jefferies Raises Price Target on Charter Communications (CHTR) to $280
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), and raised the price target to $280.00 (from $244.00), following the company's 3Q.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Despite modestly weaker sub metrics and in-line revenue, Charter reported strong EBITDA growth as synergies appear to be coming at a faster pace. While navigating a complex integration, the company is executing at a high level, though still faces heavy lifting in all-digital and Spectrum deployments across the acquired base. The elevated synergy outlook provides comfort, helping fund investments and to mitigate the costs of in-sourcing still to come."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $247.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!