Jefferies Raises Price Target on Charter Communications (CHTR) to $280
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), and raised the price target to $280.00 (from $244.00), following the company's 3Q.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Despite modestly weaker sub metrics and in-line revenue, Charter reported strong EBITDA growth as synergies appear to be coming at a faster pace. While navigating a complex integration, the company is executing at a high level, though still faces heavy lifting in all-digital and Spectrum deployments across the acquired base. The elevated synergy outlook provides comfort, helping fund investments and to mitigate the costs of in-sourcing still to come."
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $247.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!