Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ceragon Networks (CRNT) to $2.50
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT), and raised the price target to $2.50 (from $2.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Fevenue hit $79.1M, beating Consensus of $77.6M. Q3 EPS totaled $0.06, above the Street's $0.04.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "Ceragon reported another good quarter in Q3 with revenue and EPS beats. We believe management has done an admirable job returning the company to profitability. However, we continue to look for another entry point. Maintain Hold."
Shares of Ceragon Networks closed at $2.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!