Jefferies Raises Price Target on Celldex (CLDX) to $5 Following 2Q; Reiterates Hold
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CLDX), and raised the price target to $5.00 (from $4.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Enrollment in the METRIC trial testing glemba in TNBC overexpressing gpNMB has been going slow. Management believes that this is due to the large number of ongoing trials in TNBC. CLDX reported GAAP EPS of ($0.32), compared to the consensus estimates of ($0.34).
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "On glemba, the METRIC trial is enrolling slower than expected but the additional 25 sites that were opened in the EU should help with additional sites expected to enroll in the near-term. We expect mgmt will update the trial timeline later this year. The varli + Opdivo combo trial began enrolling the PII portion in April, and eliminated the lung cancer cohort. This trial does not have a pre-specified PD1 baseline expression for inclusion/exclusion."
Shares of Celldex Therapeutics closed at $4.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!