Jefferies Raises Price Target on Celldex (CLDX) to $5 Following 2Q; Reiterates Hold
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CLDX), and raised the price target to $5.00 (from $4.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Enrollment in the METRIC trial testing glemba in TNBC overexpressing gpNMB has been going slow. Management believes that this is due to the large number of ongoing trials in TNBC. CLDX reported GAAP EPS of ($0.32), compared to the consensus estimates of ($0.34).
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "On glemba, the METRIC trial is enrolling slower than expected but the additional 25 sites that were opened in the EU should help with additional sites expected to enroll in the near-term. We expect mgmt will update the trial timeline later this year. The varli + Opdivo combo trial began enrolling the PII portion in April, and eliminated the lung cancer cohort. This trial does not have a pre-specified PD1 baseline expression for inclusion/exclusion."
Shares of Celldex Therapeutics closed at $4.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!