Jefferies Raises Price Target on Celldex (CLDX) to $5 Following 2Q; Reiterates Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CLDX), and raised the price target to $5.00 (from $4.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Enrollment in the METRIC trial testing glemba in TNBC overexpressing gpNMB has been going slow. Management believes that this is due to the large number of ongoing trials in TNBC. CLDX reported GAAP EPS of ($0.32), compared to the consensus estimates of ($0.34).
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "On glemba, the METRIC trial is enrolling slower than expected but the additional 25 sites that were opened in the EU should help with additional sites expected to enroll in the near-term. We expect mgmt will update the trial timeline later this year. The varli + Opdivo combo trial began enrolling the PII portion in April, and eliminated the lung cancer cohort. This trial does not have a pre-specified PD1 baseline expression for inclusion/exclusion."
Shares of Celldex Therapeutics closed at $4.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!