Jefferies Raises Price Target on Caleres (CAL) Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Caleres (NYSE: CAL), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company maintained its annual outlook for the third quarter in a row with 25-35 bps of GM expansion and 5-15 bps of SG&A leverage on top-line of $2.57-2.60B for F'17.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "Caleres drove solid 3Q results against a challenging retail backdrop. Better than expected top-line at Famous Footwear and GM expansion helped deliver a bottom-line beat. That said, we continue to view risk/reward balanced here and maintain our Hold rating. PT to $27."
Shares of Caleres closed at $28.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!