Jefferies Raises Price Target on Caleres (CAL) Following Solid 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Caleres (NYSE: CAL), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company maintained its annual outlook for the third quarter in a row with 25-35 bps of GM expansion and 5-15 bps of SG&A leverage on top-line of $2.57-2.60B for F'17.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "Caleres drove solid 3Q results against a challenging retail backdrop. Better than expected top-line at Famous Footwear and GM expansion helped deliver a bottom-line beat. That said, we continue to view risk/reward balanced here and maintain our Hold rating. PT to $27."
Shares of Caleres closed at $28.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!