Jefferies Raises Price Target on CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) to $18; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $15.00), following the company's announced acquisition of an additional 5% interest in the PAMC from CONSOL Energy.
Analyst Christopher LaFemina commented, "CNX Coal announced yesterday that it has acquired an additional 5% interest in the Pennsylvania Mining Complex (PAMC) from its sponsor, CONSOL Energy, for $88.8 million. On our estimates, this transaction is earnings accretive and increases CNXC’s distribution coverage. Coal market improvements are helping as well. We have increased our price target from $15 to $18 per unit based on CNXC's improved coverage and 12.5% yield. We maintain our Hold rating."
Shares of CNX Coal Resources LP closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!