Jefferies Raises Price Target on CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) to $18; Reiterates Hold
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $15.00), following the company's announced acquisition of an additional 5% interest in the PAMC from CONSOL Energy.
Analyst Christopher LaFemina commented, "CNX Coal announced yesterday that it has acquired an additional 5% interest in the Pennsylvania Mining Complex (PAMC) from its sponsor, CONSOL Energy, for $88.8 million. On our estimates, this transaction is earnings accretive and increases CNXC’s distribution coverage. Coal market improvements are helping as well. We have increased our price target from $15 to $18 per unit based on CNXC's improved coverage and 12.5% yield. We maintain our Hold rating."
Shares of CNX Coal Resources LP closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!