Jefferies Raises Price Target on CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) to $18; Reiterates Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $15.00), following the company's announced acquisition of an additional 5% interest in the PAMC from CONSOL Energy.
Analyst Christopher LaFemina commented, "CNX Coal announced yesterday that it has acquired an additional 5% interest in the Pennsylvania Mining Complex (PAMC) from its sponsor, CONSOL Energy, for $88.8 million. On our estimates, this transaction is earnings accretive and increases CNXC’s distribution coverage. Coal market improvements are helping as well. We have increased our price target from $15 to $18 per unit based on CNXC's improved coverage and 12.5% yield. We maintain our Hold rating."
Shares of CNX Coal Resources LP closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!