Jefferies Raises Price Target on CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) to $18; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $15.00), following the company's announced acquisition of an additional 5% interest in the PAMC from CONSOL Energy.
Analyst Christopher LaFemina commented, "CNX Coal announced yesterday that it has acquired an additional 5% interest in the Pennsylvania Mining Complex (PAMC) from its sponsor, CONSOL Energy, for $88.8 million. On our estimates, this transaction is earnings accretive and increases CNXC’s distribution coverage. Coal market improvements are helping as well. We have increased our price target from $15 to $18 per unit based on CNXC's improved coverage and 12.5% yield. We maintain our Hold rating."
Shares of CNX Coal Resources LP closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!