Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY), and raised the price target to $58.00 (from $54.00), following the company's 3Q. Non-GAAP operating expenses are now expected to be roughly flat through 2020, relative to 2016 levels as part of the company's plan to evolve its operating model to focus on key markets and streamline its operations. Also, the newly issued 2017 non-GAAP EPS guidance range of $2.85-$3.05 is modestly above prior consensus of $2.93.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "New operating expense guidance raises our 2017E-2020E EPS by 8%-15%, though we note we may be under-estimating the revenue impact from "externalization" deals needed to achieve this. We remain enthusiastic on the potential for Opdivo/ Yervoy in PD-L1 +ve 1L NSCLC patients, but continue to see a potential "all-comer" positive result for durva/ treme in MYSTIC as a major overhang."
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $51.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!