Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY), and raised the price target to $58.00 (from $54.00), following the company's 3Q. Non-GAAP operating expenses are now expected to be roughly flat through 2020, relative to 2016 levels as part of the company's plan to evolve its operating model to focus on key markets and streamline its operations. Also, the newly issued 2017 non-GAAP EPS guidance range of $2.85-$3.05 is modestly above prior consensus of $2.93.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "New operating expense guidance raises our 2017E-2020E EPS by 8%-15%, though we note we may be under-estimating the revenue impact from "externalization" deals needed to achieve this. We remain enthusiastic on the potential for Opdivo/ Yervoy in PD-L1 +ve 1L NSCLC patients, but continue to see a potential "all-comer" positive result for durva/ treme in MYSTIC as a major overhang."
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $51.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!