Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) to $15
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Boot Barn Holdings (NYSE: BOOT), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Comps were +1.8%, exceeding the consensus and accelerating sequentially from flat in F'1Q. BOOT will lap the weakest performance in commodity sensitive regions during F'3Q, which should help these regions further stabilize.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "BOOT reported an in-line F'2Q, characterized by improving top-line trends, with the momentum continuing into F'3Q. We believe BOOT is executing well in a tough environment, and continue to see significant opportunity as external headwinds abate and the LT growth potential comes back into focus. Maintain Buy, Raining PT to $15 from $13."
Shares of Boot Barn closed at $11.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!