Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) to $15
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Boot Barn Holdings (NYSE: BOOT), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Comps were +1.8%, exceeding the consensus and accelerating sequentially from flat in F'1Q. BOOT will lap the weakest performance in commodity sensitive regions during F'3Q, which should help these regions further stabilize.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "BOOT reported an in-line F'2Q, characterized by improving top-line trends, with the momentum continuing into F'3Q. We believe BOOT is executing well in a tough environment, and continue to see significant opportunity as external headwinds abate and the LT growth potential comes back into focus. Maintain Buy, Raining PT to $15 from $13."
Shares of Boot Barn closed at $11.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!