Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) to $15
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Boot Barn Holdings (NYSE: BOOT), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Comps were +1.8%, exceeding the consensus and accelerating sequentially from flat in F'1Q. BOOT will lap the weakest performance in commodity sensitive regions during F'3Q, which should help these regions further stabilize.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "BOOT reported an in-line F'2Q, characterized by improving top-line trends, with the momentum continuing into F'3Q. We believe BOOT is executing well in a tough environment, and continue to see significant opportunity as external headwinds abate and the LT growth potential comes back into focus. Maintain Buy, Raining PT to $15 from $13."
Shares of Boot Barn closed at $11.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!