Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boingo Wireless (WIFI) to $13; Reiterates Buy
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $11.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $40.8mn was 1.2% below the Street's estimates, as weak Advertising & Other offset strong DAS and Wholesale performance.
Analyst Scott Goldman commented, "DAS results were impressive while strong margins contributed to an impressive free cash inflection. Commentary suggests DAS is likely to remain strong given elevated carrier activity, while an initial small cell deployment brings the prospect of an expanded addressable market. Given stronger profitability and free cash generation, we raise our price target to $13."
Shares of Boingo Wireless closed at $10.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!