Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boingo Wireless (WIFI) to $13; Reiterates Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $11.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $40.8mn was 1.2% below the Street's estimates, as weak Advertising & Other offset strong DAS and Wholesale performance.
Analyst Scott Goldman commented, "DAS results were impressive while strong margins contributed to an impressive free cash inflection. Commentary suggests DAS is likely to remain strong given elevated carrier activity, while an initial small cell deployment brings the prospect of an expanded addressable market. Given stronger profitability and free cash generation, we raise our price target to $13."
Shares of Boingo Wireless closed at $10.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!