Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boingo Wireless (WIFI) to $13; Reiterates Buy
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $11.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $40.8mn was 1.2% below the Street's estimates, as weak Advertising & Other offset strong DAS and Wholesale performance.
Analyst Scott Goldman commented, "DAS results were impressive while strong margins contributed to an impressive free cash inflection. Commentary suggests DAS is likely to remain strong given elevated carrier activity, while an initial small cell deployment brings the prospect of an expanded addressable market. Given stronger profitability and free cash generation, we raise our price target to $13."
Shares of Boingo Wireless closed at $10.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to $66; Reiterates Buy
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!