Jefferies Raises Price Target on BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to $120; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN), and raised the price target to $120.00 (from $116.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Higher 2Q revenue on higher Vimizim & Kuvan sales. With Naglazyme, Kuvan & Vimizim sales running at >$300M each in 2016, BMRN continues to expect nonGAAP breakeven or better in 2017 (breakeven at ~$1.2-1.3B in annual revenue, by our estimate). Assuming potential approval of Brineura in 1Q17 and of PEGPAL in 2018, we forecast a 5-yr revenue CAGR of ~24% thru 2020."
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $99.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!