Jefferies Raises Price Target on BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to $120; Reiterates Buy
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN), and raised the price target to $120.00 (from $116.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Higher 2Q revenue on higher Vimizim & Kuvan sales. With Naglazyme, Kuvan & Vimizim sales running at >$300M each in 2016, BMRN continues to expect nonGAAP breakeven or better in 2017 (breakeven at ~$1.2-1.3B in annual revenue, by our estimate). Assuming potential approval of Brineura in 1Q17 and of PEGPAL in 2018, we forecast a 5-yr revenue CAGR of ~24% thru 2020."
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $99.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!