Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bellicum Pharma (BLCM) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BLCM), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. BLCM reported a Q2 GAAP EPS of ($0.61) vs. estimates of ($0.59).
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "BLCM reported 2Q financial results and provided a pipeline update. For BPX-501, BLCM provided add'l color on recently announced BPX-501 regulatory pathway for peds in the EU and provided a brief clinical update for the BP-004 trial which included 3 new rimiducid-tx cases of GVHD. The PIs for BPX-601 and BPX-701 are on track to begin shortly. Lastly, BLCM does not plan to move BPX-401 into the clinic due to the CD19 competitive landscape."
Shares of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!