Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bellicum Pharma (BLCM) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BLCM), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. BLCM reported a Q2 GAAP EPS of ($0.61) vs. estimates of ($0.59).
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "BLCM reported 2Q financial results and provided a pipeline update. For BPX-501, BLCM provided add'l color on recently announced BPX-501 regulatory pathway for peds in the EU and provided a brief clinical update for the BP-004 trial which included 3 new rimiducid-tx cases of GVHD. The PIs for BPX-601 and BPX-701 are on track to begin shortly. Lastly, BLCM does not plan to move BPX-401 into the clinic due to the CD19 competitive landscape."
Shares of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Bellicum Pharma (BLCM) Luncheon Today May Offer Insight Into Expedited Approval For Non-Malig Immunodeficiency Therapy - Jefferies
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!