Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bellicum Pharma (BLCM) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BLCM), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. BLCM reported a Q2 GAAP EPS of ($0.61) vs. estimates of ($0.59).
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "BLCM reported 2Q financial results and provided a pipeline update. For BPX-501, BLCM provided add'l color on recently announced BPX-501 regulatory pathway for peds in the EU and provided a brief clinical update for the BP-004 trial which included 3 new rimiducid-tx cases of GVHD. The PIs for BPX-601 and BPX-701 are on track to begin shortly. Lastly, BLCM does not plan to move BPX-401 into the clinic due to the CD19 competitive landscape."
Shares of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!