Jefferies Raises Price Target on Athenahealth (ATHN) to $110
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated an Underperform rating on Athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN), and raised the price target to $110.00 (from $105.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Sean Dodge commented, "Bookings performance YTD has been tepid, making 3Q an important indicator of the '17 targets ATHN will set at its 12/15 I-day. Upside to 3Q 'doc adds' is likely, but absent another large Enterprise deal (or strong Small/Group bookings), we see topline growth decelerating further in 2017. Slowing revenue growth is likely accompanied by further multiple compression."
Shares of athenahealth closed at $126.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- FBR & Co. Sees Quick Resolution to Aduro Biotech's (ADRO) Partial Clinical Hold; Trims PT to $20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!