Jefferies Raises Price Target on Athenahealth (ATHN) to $110
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated an Underperform rating on Athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN), and raised the price target to $110.00 (from $105.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Sean Dodge commented, "Bookings performance YTD has been tepid, making 3Q an important indicator of the '17 targets ATHN will set at its 12/15 I-day. Upside to 3Q 'doc adds' is likely, but absent another large Enterprise deal (or strong Small/Group bookings), we see topline growth decelerating further in 2017. Slowing revenue growth is likely accompanied by further multiple compression."
Shares of athenahealth closed at $126.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!