Jefferies Raises Price Target on America's Car Mart (CRMT) Following 2Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on America's Car-Mart (NASDAQ: CRMT), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $37.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CRMT reported EPS of $0.62, ahead of the consensus estimate of $0.55. Total revenues of $133M exceeded $124M estimates.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "CRMT reported F2Q17 EPS of $0.62, beating both our $0.54 and the Street's $0.55 estimates. Revenues of $133M beat our $124M forecast while gross margin improved to 41.4% - a 220+bps improvement YoY. Credit metrics also showed continued stabilization as NCOs of 7.7% declined 10 bps YoY. We are modestly increasing our PT as a result of strong top-line trends. Reiterate Hold."
Shares of America's Car-Mart closed at $42.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!