Jefferies Raises Price Target on America's Car Mart (CRMT) Following 2Q Beat
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on America's Car-Mart (NASDAQ: CRMT), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $37.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CRMT reported EPS of $0.62, ahead of the consensus estimate of $0.55. Total revenues of $133M exceeded $124M estimates.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "CRMT reported F2Q17 EPS of $0.62, beating both our $0.54 and the Street's $0.55 estimates. Revenues of $133M beat our $124M forecast while gross margin improved to 41.4% - a 220+bps improvement YoY. Credit metrics also showed continued stabilization as NCOs of 7.7% declined 10 bps YoY. We are modestly increasing our PT as a result of strong top-line trends. Reiterate Hold."
Shares of America's Car-Mart closed at $42.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!