Jefferies Raises Price Target on America's Car Mart (CRMT) Following 2Q Beat
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on America's Car-Mart (NASDAQ: CRMT), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $37.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CRMT reported EPS of $0.62, ahead of the consensus estimate of $0.55. Total revenues of $133M exceeded $124M estimates.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "CRMT reported F2Q17 EPS of $0.62, beating both our $0.54 and the Street's $0.55 estimates. Revenues of $133M beat our $124M forecast while gross margin improved to 41.4% - a 220+bps improvement YoY. Credit metrics also showed continued stabilization as NCOs of 7.7% declined 10 bps YoY. We are modestly increasing our PT as a result of strong top-line trends. Reiterate Hold."
Shares of America's Car-Mart closed at $42.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!