Jefferies Raises Price Target as Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Announces Williston Basin Acquisition
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS), and raised the price target to $16.00 (from $15.00), following the company's announced acquisition of producing properties and acreage in the Williston Basin. OAS has agreed to purchase 55k net acres with 12.4 Mboe/d of current production for $785 MM. The company pre-funded the acquisition through a ~$575 Mm equity raise and a small addition to bank debt.
Analyst Jonathan Wolff commented, "OAS announced a $785 Mm acquisition of producing properties and acreage in the Williston Basin. We view the deal favorably as it adds contingent acreage, provides for a 25% increase in OAS’ quality drilling inventory and gives an opportunity to further improve capital productivity. We are raising our price target to $16 from $15 to reflect deal accretion and better ‘Wild Basin’ capital productivity."
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $10.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $20.50 at Jefferies
- Oclaro (OCLR) PT Raised to $13.25 at Jefferies Following 2Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!