Jefferies Raises Price Target as Apache Corp. (APA) Unveils Rich Gas Position in SW Delaware Basin
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating on Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA), and raised the price target to $47.00 (from $42.00), after the company unveiled a large leasehold position along the SW border of Reeves county, TX prospective for wet gas. Jefferies thinks most of the acreage has been quietly assembled over the past 15-18 months.
Analyst Jonathan Wolff commented, "Incremental Positive. APA unveiled a large leasehold position along the SW border of Reeves county, TX prospective for wet gas. The intended development better defines APA's Delaware position. But first gas sales aren't expected until 2H17, and midstream solutions still need clarity. We are raising our RAAV based PT to $47 from $42 for development value, which leaves the shares still looking expensive."
Shares of Apache Corp. closed at $59.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!