Jefferies Raises Price Target as Apache Corp. (APA) Unveils Rich Gas Position in SW Delaware Basin
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating on Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA), and raised the price target to $47.00 (from $42.00), after the company unveiled a large leasehold position along the SW border of Reeves county, TX prospective for wet gas. Jefferies thinks most of the acreage has been quietly assembled over the past 15-18 months.
Analyst Jonathan Wolff commented, "Incremental Positive. APA unveiled a large leasehold position along the SW border of Reeves county, TX prospective for wet gas. The intended development better defines APA's Delaware position. But first gas sales aren't expected until 2H17, and midstream solutions still need clarity. We are raising our RAAV based PT to $47 from $42 for development value, which leaves the shares still looking expensive."
Shares of Apache Corp. closed at $59.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!