Jefferies Maintains Cautious Stance on Salesforce (CRM) Following Weak Qtr
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John DiFucci reiterated a Hold rating and $80 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following a weak quarter with little clarity.
DiFucci commented, "CRM beat headline expectations but missed billings, and New Sub ACV declined modestly yoy. F3Q guidance was below consensus, while FY rev guidance was raised by less than the beat, EPS maintained, and cash flow lowered. Mgmt blamed weakness in the US at the end of the Q, though we believe new business growth in Europe also slowed, but was better than the US. Clear reasons were not given; we wonder if a subsequent operational review will resolve any issues."
The firm trimmed Q3 EPS from $.24 to $0.21 but raised FY 20147 EPS from $0.93 to $0.95.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!