Jefferies Maintains Cautious Stance on Salesforce (CRM) Following Weak Qtr
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John DiFucci reiterated a Hold rating and $80 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following a weak quarter with little clarity.
DiFucci commented, "CRM beat headline expectations but missed billings, and New Sub ACV declined modestly yoy. F3Q guidance was below consensus, while FY rev guidance was raised by less than the beat, EPS maintained, and cash flow lowered. Mgmt blamed weakness in the US at the end of the Q, though we believe new business growth in Europe also slowed, but was better than the US. Clear reasons were not given; we wonder if a subsequent operational review will resolve any issues."
The firm trimmed Q3 EPS from $.24 to $0.21 but raised FY 20147 EPS from $0.93 to $0.95.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!