Jefferies Maintains Cautious Stance on Salesforce (CRM) Following Weak Qtr
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst John DiFucci reiterated a Hold rating and $80 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following a weak quarter with little clarity.
DiFucci commented, "CRM beat headline expectations but missed billings, and New Sub ACV declined modestly yoy. F3Q guidance was below consensus, while FY rev guidance was raised by less than the beat, EPS maintained, and cash flow lowered. Mgmt blamed weakness in the US at the end of the Q, though we believe new business growth in Europe also slowed, but was better than the US. Clear reasons were not given; we wonder if a subsequent operational review will resolve any issues."
The firm trimmed Q3 EPS from $.24 to $0.21 but raised FY 20147 EPS from $0.93 to $0.95.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!