Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Array BioPharma (ARRY) Following Update from Society for Melanoma Research
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang reiterated a Buy rating and $8 price target on Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) following an updates from the Society for Melanoma Research.
Yang commented, "Melanoma (MEL) is the most mutated cancer; thus, targeted therapy to specific mutations provides a compelling tx rationale. With similar efficacy to other targeted combo tx (reducing disease progression by ~45-50%), BINI/ENCO represents a new tx option for BRAFm MEL (~45% of MEL). Particularly, pts with high mutational burden, 1L use of MEKi/BRAFi seems warranted. For NRASm MEL (~15% of MEL), optimal tx sequence would be 1L immunotherapy followed by BINI."
Shares of Array BioPharma closed at $6.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Barclays Downgrades Camden Property Trust (CPT) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!