Jefferies Lifts PT on Hercules Capital (HTGC) to $15 Following Q2
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) to $15.00 (from $14.00) following Q2.
Hecht commented, "HTGC reported 2Q16 NOI of $0.32 exceeding our $0.29 estimate, influenced by heavy prepayment activity; although core earnings would have beat our estimate when normalizing for this. Despite high portfolio turnover the company continues to actively deploy capital at attractive yields. NAV declined 1.5% QoQ to $9.66, due to some modest impairment activity, although we believe credit trends remain fairly supportive. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Hercules Technology Growth Capital closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!