Jefferies Lifts PT on Hercules Capital (HTGC) to $15 Following Q2
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) to $15.00 (from $14.00) following Q2.
Hecht commented, "HTGC reported 2Q16 NOI of $0.32 exceeding our $0.29 estimate, influenced by heavy prepayment activity; although core earnings would have beat our estimate when normalizing for this. Despite high portfolio turnover the company continues to actively deploy capital at attractive yields. NAV declined 1.5% QoQ to $9.66, due to some modest impairment activity, although we believe credit trends remain fairly supportive. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Hercules Technology Growth Capital closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $110 at RBC Capital
- eBay (EBAY) PT Bumped to $32 at RBC Following 'Mixed' Qtr
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!