Jefferies Lifts PT on Hercules Capital (HTGC) to $15 Following Q2
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) to $15.00 (from $14.00) following Q2.
Hecht commented, "HTGC reported 2Q16 NOI of $0.32 exceeding our $0.29 estimate, influenced by heavy prepayment activity; although core earnings would have beat our estimate when normalizing for this. Despite high portfolio turnover the company continues to actively deploy capital at attractive yields. NAV declined 1.5% QoQ to $9.66, due to some modest impairment activity, although we believe credit trends remain fairly supportive. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Hercules Technology Growth Capital closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!