Jefferies Lifts PT on Hercules Capital (HTGC) to $15 Following Q2
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) to $15.00 (from $14.00) following Q2.
Hecht commented, "HTGC reported 2Q16 NOI of $0.32 exceeding our $0.29 estimate, influenced by heavy prepayment activity; although core earnings would have beat our estimate when normalizing for this. Despite high portfolio turnover the company continues to actively deploy capital at attractive yields. NAV declined 1.5% QoQ to $9.66, due to some modest impairment activity, although we believe credit trends remain fairly supportive. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Hercules Technology Growth Capital closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!