Jefferies Lifts PT on Hercules Capital (HTGC) to $15 Following Q2
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Hecht reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) to $15.00 (from $14.00) following Q2.
Hecht commented, "HTGC reported 2Q16 NOI of $0.32 exceeding our $0.29 estimate, influenced by heavy prepayment activity; although core earnings would have beat our estimate when normalizing for this. Despite high portfolio turnover the company continues to actively deploy capital at attractive yields. NAV declined 1.5% QoQ to $9.66, due to some modest impairment activity, although we believe credit trends remain fairly supportive. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Hercules Technology Growth Capital closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!