Jefferies Increases Estimates on A.O. Smith (AOS) - PT to $111
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on AO Smith (NYSE: AOS), and raised the price target to $111.00 (from $86.00), following the company's Aquasana acquisition. Jefferies' 2016 NA margin estimate is 22.4%, which is slightly above the guide range of 21.5%-22.0% and the prior estimate of 20.4%.
Analyst Bhupender Bohra commented, "We're increasing our estimates and target on higher conviction on NA margin and accretion from Aquasana acquisition. The July NA AHRI shipment of +10% and successful 5%-8% price increase effective August, both indicate a good start to 2H16. Aquasana provides bolt-on M&A opportunity, and supports AOS LT growth strategy of 8%. Our 2017 and new 2018 estimates are 4% and 6% above consensus estimates."
Shares of AO Smith closed at $96.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!