Jefferies Increases Estimates on A.O. Smith (AOS) - PT to $111
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on AO Smith (NYSE: AOS), and raised the price target to $111.00 (from $86.00), following the company's Aquasana acquisition. Jefferies' 2016 NA margin estimate is 22.4%, which is slightly above the guide range of 21.5%-22.0% and the prior estimate of 20.4%.
Analyst Bhupender Bohra commented, "We're increasing our estimates and target on higher conviction on NA margin and accretion from Aquasana acquisition. The July NA AHRI shipment of +10% and successful 5%-8% price increase effective August, both indicate a good start to 2H16. Aquasana provides bolt-on M&A opportunity, and supports AOS LT growth strategy of 8%. Our 2017 and new 2018 estimates are 4% and 6% above consensus estimates."
Shares of AO Smith closed at $96.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!