Jefferies Increases Estimates on A.O. Smith (AOS) - PT to $111
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on AO Smith (NYSE: AOS), and raised the price target to $111.00 (from $86.00), following the company's Aquasana acquisition. Jefferies' 2016 NA margin estimate is 22.4%, which is slightly above the guide range of 21.5%-22.0% and the prior estimate of 20.4%.
Analyst Bhupender Bohra commented, "We're increasing our estimates and target on higher conviction on NA margin and accretion from Aquasana acquisition. The July NA AHRI shipment of +10% and successful 5%-8% price increase effective August, both indicate a good start to 2H16. Aquasana provides bolt-on M&A opportunity, and supports AOS LT growth strategy of 8%. Our 2017 and new 2018 estimates are 4% and 6% above consensus estimates."
Shares of AO Smith closed at $96.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!